Wednesday, September 28, 2011

LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT THE ART CENTER - SOAPROCKS

Last weekend while we were downtown Aiken we stopped by the art center. As I was waiting at the front counter a basket of colorful rock caught my eye. I picked one up and read the label - SoapRocks. What a unique concept and idea. I inquired about them and the sales staff said they fit great into your hands. I thought what a great item for someone with low vision. So that's why I picked up a card and emailed to company.  My group was in a hurry for lunch so I have return to purchase some ... for gifts. When I contacted SoapRocks Todd Pink replied right away. He was very pleased I was excited about his products. They come in three sizes. Read below to see how he began making soaps.

Check out their products at tspink.com or soaprocks.com


How do you integrate an eclectic background in Conceptual Art, Geology, Cooking, Gardening, and a little Chemistry thrown in for good measure?
SoapRocks, of course. It only took me 36 years and a shower one cold February morning with just soap scraps to use for washing. After a minute, I looked down at the object in my hand and saw a rock where pieces of soap used to be. There it began. Soap-Rock! SoapRocks! That light bulb moment and seven years of integrating herbs, oils, and wholesome ingredients changed the nature of bathing forever.


                  

No comments:

Post a Comment