Friday, December 16, 2011

POWERPOINT PRESENTATION

Today I have a meet at work where everyone presented a PowerPoint Presentation. The projector was set up. Our table was about 10 feet away. I sat near the front so I could see. Everyone there complained that it was too dark but it was fine for me. When the first slide was discussed they pointed out things I asked about. About ten minutes in I asked about the bars on the graph. I thought it was one solid purple bar. I got up to take a closer look and was shocked to find the purple bar was a cluster of ten different color together. Now I know why the others couldn't see. Throughout the rest of the presentation they were very helpful reading the information to me including my own sheets. This brought me back to my years in college having to ask the professor to tell me what they wrote on the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment