Saturday, December 10, 2011

TARGET AND KROGERING !

I wanted to tell you about my outing today. My husband and I went to Target and Kroger. First was Target. I'm in there all the time, three this week. Starbucks coffee was on sale. He said you shouldn't need anything since you're been here three times this week. I always need "something" at Target. Next we went to Kroger. We go to Aldi and Publix most of the time. We were half way through the store and he went down an isle and I went in search of cheese. I don't know this store as well and it's larger then Publix. It was a good ten minutes before I found him. I told him I'd rather stay together next time. The store was very packed and dark. The high-lite of the trip was the self checkout and I saved $4.80 in coupons. I'll post my coupon tips later.

No comments:

Post a Comment