Thursday, December 1, 2011

CALENDERS

Today I was thinking about calenders and being organized. Since I got my new phone I haven't used the calender as much. I loved the calender in my old phone. For some reason I was trying to "turn off" an alarm and "deleted" all my items on my calender in my old phone. I have a calender on my LIVE email account that I like to use. Facebook also posts birthdays for the upcoming week which is nice. I'm terrible about sending birthday cards. I'm not that organized. Years ago I had a Large Print calender my mother found. I couldn't find one the next year. If you can't find a true large print calender the school calenders usually have large fonts. I found one on sale last week at Target for under $2.

Here are some from Maxiads:
http://www.maxiaids.com/categories/172/Large-Print-Calendars.html

Features
  • Remember important dates with this calendar
  • One month takes up two big pages
  • Lots of room to write
  • A 2-page spread follows each month, giving a 3-month view
  • Coiled and coated wire binding lets the book lay flat for easy reading
Mark your appointments and special dates on the Big Print Date Calendar. Each month is laid out in a two-page spread. Following each month is an additional two-page spread with a three-month view and room to write notes and appointments. Coiled and coated wire binding lets the book lay flat for easy reading. Measures - closed: 11.125 x 9.375. Open: 11.125 x 18.25.
Product dimensions (imperial): 11.125 inch H x 9.375 inch L
Product dimensions (metric): 282.58 mm H x 238.13 mm L


The Big Print Date Calendar
"Big Print is Better and easy to read!"


 Large Print Calender by Mead



FlyLady.net Calender



http://shop.flylady.net/pages/FlyShop_calendar.asp

The 2012 FlyLady I'm FLYing calendar and FlyLady Sticker Kit ($18.49 US)
A 17 month calendar from Aug. 2011 to Dec 2012. This is the best wall calendar available to help you keep your family a priority and keep track of their comings and goings. This is a large, spiral bound calendar (Size: 14 by 21 inches when open.) with large squares (Squares 1.88" x 3.2") that make it very easy to see, even from across the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment