Friday, January 6, 2012

HOSPITAL LIFE

I know many of us with vision problems have had many surgeries and feel like they have lived in the hospital. At Thanksgiving my mother fainted and cracked the back of her head. She was in the hospital for almost a week recovering. December 23, 2011 she suffered a stoke and has been in the hospital since. I've been here for in town for nine days and have slept at the hospital for the past seven night. She just got moved to a rehab unit and is doing much better. As I have mentioned in a past post she is in the same hospital that I had my cataract surgeries in the 1960's. The staff has been very caring and kind. Below is a picture my brother found.


In March 1962 Mama Sara provided comfort for my sister Frances Marie. This week Frances Marie is providing comfort to Mama Sara as she recovers from very serious surgery in Oxford, MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment