Wednesday, October 5, 2011

STORING BEDSHEETS

This week I brought out my spring bedsheets. They're white of course. I told two friends today how I store my sheets and they were impressed so I hope you will be too. At one time we had a queen, double and twin beds. Since I like white sheets I mark the tag on the flat and fitted sheet tag with a marker with a capital Q, D or T to denote the size. When I store the sheet I fold the flat and fitted sheet and one pillow case and stack them. Next I slide them inside the second pillow case and fold the end over. Now that we have three queen size beds all the sheets fit any bed. The other tip I have is when we go out of town I take pillows with color pillow cases.because when we were in Arkansas several yours ago my husband left two brand new pillows at the hotel that had white pillow cases on them. We had the pillows picked up by a family member. The next time I was in town I picked them up. Yes I was asked why I had to have them back - I had just bought them and they were expensive pillows. No wonder my husband brought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment