Monday, June 20, 2011

PATCHES FOR GLASSES BY PATCH PALS

As a child I had to have my eye patched quit often because I had amblyopia, lazy eye. I wish I had cute patches like these. My niece bought these for her daughter when she had to wear a patch. They have many to choose from I picked out one with heart to show you since my birthday is Valentines day.

Our reusable eye patches fit onto eye glasses and are approved by ophthalmologists and optometrists as a treatment of amblyopia, lazy eye and strabismus. They are designed to make patching therapy more comfortable and fun. The eye patches offer total peripheral occlusion and are a comfortable alternative to the sticky eye patch.  Take time to explore our website which has many new products for young eye patchers to enjoy.  Visit our Patchland Adventure page to play games and print out activities to do while patching.  Parents will find our Parent Zone to be very informative and useful.  This website has been designed to offer support and encouragement to eye patchers and their families. 
Check out their website at the link below: 
http://www.patchpals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment