Thursday, June 2, 2011

MY NEW TIMEX WATCH

I told you about my first Timex watch. I bought a new watch last week. It has a black leather band and black face. When I looked it of it is the reverse of the white face watch I had been looking for. I listed the description Timex has listed. My favorite feature in the indigo light. I haven't found a watch with that feature in years. I found mine at Wal-Mart but I couldn't find it online there but Amazon has it too for a little more.

Timex Men's Easy Reader leather strap watch with large dial and easy read indices features Helvetica font, day and date feature, Quick Date function, indiglo feature and 10 year battery life.

  • Men's Easy Reader style

  • Water resistant to 30 meters or 99 feet

  • Full Arabic numeral display in bold Helvetica font

  • Day and date display at 3:00

  • Quick Date function, you can set the date on the watch without turning the crown for every 24-hour period

  • Black textured genuine leather strap

  • 10-year battery life

  • Indiglo feature



  • Timex Easy Read Watch. Black Leather Band With Black Face.
    • INDIGLO Night-Light
    • Easy-to-Read Dial
    • Genuine Leather Strap
    • Water-Resistant to 30 meters
    • Mineral Glass Crystal
    • Polished Finish
    Item No. T280719J
    Price: $34.00

    No comments:

    Post a Comment