Tuesday, February 21, 2012

PAPAER CHASE

I remember the movie Paper Chase about law students in law school. I've only hired layers for loan closing. I saw the think folder of papers and thought , oh boy, we have to sign all those papers. Being low vision I hate paperwork. The print was very small on most of the pages. I had to sign and initial dozens of times. Most lawyers have great stories to entertain you as you sign. It takes the stress out the situation. Mr. Farmer's office is next to my eye doctor who I've gone to for the past ten years. We last saw Mr. Farmer when we moved to town eleven years ago when we moved to South Carolina. Mr. Farmer had several funny stories about several vision impaired people he know. I gave him my card about my blog and told him we all know someone with vision problems.  I know all the paperwork normal to them but I have to laugh being left handed all my initials looked sideways to me. It was a very pleasant experience. Much more pleasant tan the stress of remodeling our home. Our home has a light stained wood for but we picked out a dark shade for the remodel which my husband prefers.

No comments:

Post a Comment