Saturday, November 5, 2011

WHERE"S MY CANE

Now after getting comfortable with using a cane I know now I really did need one. We went shopping in Augusta Ga between soccer games but I left my cane in the car. Because the weather is nice and the upcoming holidays the store were packed. I told my husband I'm going to use my cane in the stores until Christmas. The Christmas season gets longer every year. The original Grinch movie is one tonight and we just had Halloween. Using my cane in big crowds prevents my from bumping into others except at high school football game when teenagers aren't paying attention anyway. I'm thankful for my little white stick.
 

Gripless EZ ID Folding 4-Section Cane - 46 inches

Item#: 173046
$18.95 From Maxiads
 
  • Lightweight
  • Compact
  • Easy-to-assemble/disemble
  • 46 inches in length
  • Screw on/off tip makes changing tips easy
This 46 lightweight, fold-apart, four-part cane is a great way to notify others that you are visually impaired. Strong elastic runs down the inside of the cane, allowing for easy and quick folding. All canes are reflective white with a reflective red end. Durable plastic white screw on/off tip at the end and elastic wrist-strap that can be used to hold the folded cane together. Screw on/off tip makes changing tips easy Available in sizes 36 - 60 long.
http://www.maxiaids.com/products/5643/Gripless-EZ-ID-Folding-4-Section-Cane---46-inches.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment