Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ASKING FOR HELP

I haven't driven in 10 years and it was very hard at first. I had two small boys. The first thing it to let their coach or other adult in charge what your situations are. You need to find about four friends to rely on and rotate calling on them. you can state by carpooling which is what we did. We would have someone take our sons somewhere like soccer and my husband would pick up. That way you are both doing each other a favor. I had a hard time asking for help but you will get over that when the ones who really want to help come forward. My oldest son had a real problem with who I asked to help me out. He was very sensitive about it. He was only in sixth grade and didn't want to impose on anyone. I had a Southern Living party about four years ago and realized that everyone there were friends I had relied on over the years. You also might consider hiring someone to help out. I also called our church to see if they knew of anyone willing to help t. That is how I found my first driver who I hired for 18 months. I even have a niece who drove for someone else who couldn't drive. Don't be ashamed of having to ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment