Tuesday, November 22, 2011

LAST WEEKS EVENTS

I want to tell you about my experiences this week eating out. Monday my husband and I went to a benefit banquet and we seated in the back. I didn't mind being in the back but the lights were off in the gym and the tables had candles on them. The food was good catered by Outback but I couldn't see what I was eating. I did have my binocular which allowed me to see the stage. Having my cane made it easy in the crowd. Someone I knew bumped into me which we just laughed about it.

Wednesday I went with a friend to a new Chinese restaurant in town. I had my Pebble magnifier with me and the waitress asked what is was. She was impressed. I asked did they have Moo Goo Gai Pan. She said the had Pineapple Gai Pan so I ordered it. It was severed in a pineapple cut in half. It was messy to eat. When the bowl was empty I realized some of the food fell onto the plate on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment