Monday, May 23, 2011

MY FIRST TIMEX WATCH

I have only had two styles of watches on the past twenty years. My sweet husband bought my first one years ago when we first got married. I have had many comments over the past years about where I bought it. He bought me a Timex from the drugstore. I had it for years. He paid about $30 for it. Click to link above to see it. It has a black leather band with a white face on the dial. The number are large and easy to read. I've looked for the same watch for years but never saw it in the stores I went to. I just received my first talking watch from the Commission from the Blind. It's silver with a white face. Now that large watches are in style my easy read watch looks hip.

http://www.timex.com/Timex-Easy-Reader/dp/B000AYYIYU?ie=UTF8&field_availability=-1&searchKeywords=easy%20reader&field_keywords=easy%20reader&class=quickView&searchRank=salesrank&field_product_site_launch_date_utc=-1y&id=Timex%20Easy%20Reader&field_br

No comments:

Post a Comment