Sunday, January 16, 2011

SENSIBLE SHOES

Like most women I love shoes. Since we have had snow on the ground for a week I thought I would talk about good shoes being a must. I asked my boss who is a shoe diva to remember her sensible shoes since it snowed. Being raised in the north she just laughed and said she had on rubber sole. I forgot to see if she was wearing 3" heel that day. When my children were small I would buy Pay Less shoes for me. Cheep brand are bad for you feet. Since I have balance problems I only wear quality shoe that I find on sale of course. I prefer Clarks, Naturalizer, New Balance, SoftSole. I can only handle a small sturdy heel. Forget about the trendy walker shoes. I would feel like I'm on a boat. Invert in some great shoes if you have poor eyes like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment