Wednesday, January 19, 2011

THE MOVIES

My husband and I has started going out for date night to the movies. We are fortunate to have 6 to 8 movies to choose from. We went to see True Grit which is a John Wayne re-make. My tips are to arrive early before the lights go down. It takes my eyes about 15 minutes to adjust to the light if it's dark. Also my favorite spot to sit is the right side near the front. If we get there late the best spots are gone. At our cinema the best seat for me were the ones they removed for the wheelchairs. Oh well! My sons went to a 3D movies last weekend, well since I only see out of one eye those are out. I don't know why anyone wants to see things jump out at them in the movies. I do have a collection of movies at home to watch. Most of the time a watch TV with binoculars I use a 7x25 or 8x21 pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment