Thursday, August 2, 2012

WHERE IS MY........

Most days before I leave the house I'm frantically looking for my glasses, purse or other items. Usually my husband finds them. I can't see with my glasses and I really can't see without them. Sometimes I look in the same spot several times for an item. It maybe "right under my nose" and I know even see it. This happened today. For the past two weeks I have been looking for my hair conditioner I use for humid weather. I took it on my last trip to my parents so I knew it was in the house somewhere. I have two clear travel bags my sister gave me several years ago that I love. They are clear so I can find items easily. I looked in both bags about four times over the past two weeks. Today I took everything out of both bags and there it was. I was happy and frustrated at the same time. I guess the lesson here is to put things in the same spot so they are easy to find and unload your bags the day you come home from a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment