Saturday, March 19, 2011

TRAINS AND TRACKS

Yesterday we went to see the NCAA basketball games. We had a wonderful time. I have traveled by bus and trolleys before but they can be tricky. We were going over to board the train after we parked the car. Let me just say now trains unnerved me. We had to walk over the track to board the train. We were getting off at our stop and the floor had a small slop which I forgot about so I flopped on the bottom step. Thank goodness I was still inside the train. Next week I'm going for mobility training with a cane. This is a much needed skill for me since there isn't always going to be someone buy my side. As I have said before, my family and friends have been wonderful watching out of me when we are out and about. A cane will help me get around on trips and at night. I don't do well stepping down steps since I my depth perception is off.



Hearing Associates went to Charlotte NC to support Sherri's Tennessee team in the national championship game. Too bad they lost to Michigan. Frances, Pat, Mark and Sherri.

No comments:

Post a Comment