Friday, March 21, 2014

KINDLE FONT SIZE

We drove last week to the mid-west to visit family. Four days with almost ten hours a day in the car. How did I pass the time. Well most long trips I take boxes of beads with my beading tools and make jewelry for most of the trip. Instead I just took my Galaxy Note 3 and my iPad 3. With my son and husband listened to Sports talk radio almost the entire trip which sounded like the same conversation over and over, I read books on my with iPad Kindle app. I can make the font large enough for me to read comfortably. last month I went to my eye doctor saying I noticed I couldn't see small as well as I have. He laughed and said "you're getting to that age". Thanks a lot Dr. Dhaliwal.    


Look at how the different font sizes make it easier to read. The book it titled Practical Ducttape Products.












No comments:

Post a Comment