Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WALMART'S CRAZY RETURN POLICY

I have a grip about Walmart. They don't accept returns on books or magazine  after 24 hours plus you have to have your receipt. I bought a book in Oxford which I thought I could read with my 5x magnifier but the pages were tinted on the edges. I went to return it without knowing their policies. I asked "How would I know about the 24 hours. It's not posted anywhere".  I explained that if I went to look for the receipt I might not be able to return the same day since I don't drive. I got no sympathy. So I called my son who was home to look in my suitcase and bags from the trip. He did find it and brought it to me. It wasn't the money but the principle of the policy. I wouldn't read something and return it for credit. I did notice the associate looking at the binder to see if I read it. Most trips I make to the store result in an item having to be returned. I often pick up the wrong item.

No comments:

Post a Comment