Friday, January 20, 2012

TIME TO TAKE A DEEP BREATH

I haven't posed much since returning home. Life seems to be passing by so quickly. Besides flying back and forth to see my parents, my husband and I have decided to remodel the house. I think he wants to do this while I'm gone. Our home is eleven years old and needs some attention. My sons were six and eleven when we moved in plus we have had a dog for nine years. When we decided to move I had two conditions. First I wanted to go visit my family for two weeks in the summer. Little did I know I would lose my site in four months and never drive again plus two weeks is too long for anyone to have company. Second I wanted a dog. My family love Shih Tuz dog. My niece received one from her high school boy friend years ago. Sandy is still alive. I can elate to poor Sandy because she was attacked by another dog at Thanksgiving and lost her left eye. She has it sewn shut. She goes from house to house and town to town for visit. We love our dog Rusty. All of the dogs but mine are female. Sandy had puppies years ago and I wanted one but I worked full time.  So as I mentioned before I'll take a deep breath and try to relax during the remodel. I can do this because I worked at at our building supply store for 27 years. I'll post pictures along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment